Snapple Beverage Company - Snapple- promotion look for the star
I am so upset with Snapple promotion. On speciality mark bottles that say Find a Star, you could attend the Finale . The finale is for America's Get Talent. The bottle I purchased today had a star under the cap.
After spending my time registering and give them my information This is what I won
Congratulations! You have received 1 downloadable Snapple Screensaver or Snapple Real Facts Calendar. Your pick!
Click here to claim the Screensaver.
Click here to claim the Calendar.
Are they kidding? at least a free bottle of Snapple would have been better. TOO MUCH so wrong11875575 review #332864
You may also like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."